Creating kitchens and baths for finicky customers since 1993


backsplash features inset metal tiles for accent and texture

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Two jobs for Saturday! (sigh)

I spent a rare work-filled Saturday today. The combination of heavy rains and long days (plus one missing cabinet) forced me to book the day solid. Both jobs were fun, though, and the weather was magnificent: sunny and sixty-five! Morning found me back at Millie's kitchen, to install her new cabinet and finish-up with crown moldings. She's thrilled, and ready to begin the process on the other half of her kitchen. Second half of today was spent miles away, south of Pittsford, on a whole separate job. The customer already had his sink/faucet waiting for me. All I had to do was remove the old one and install the new one. Pretty easy stuff, except for the usual concern that plumbing is never simple or predictable. This one went very well, and the customer was pleased with the results. That's what it's all about. I got done early enough to finally remember to buy a new work-watch. Now I can leave the Seiko home (whew!). So ends the work-week. Sunday is, appropriately, a day of some rest (although the camper needs winterizing... ah well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment